Saturday 12 November 2011

What a happiness to be with God



Do you want to tell your fellowmen what it means to stay in My arms, how much love you experiences from Me, how you are supported?

My God, yes, of course, I’ll love to.


Imagine a child has fallen and is crying and is calling for his mother and then the moment when the mother takes the child in her arms and comforts it, and cherishes it and gives the child the feeling that everything will be alright. That’s the way I often feel if I, dented by life, turn myself to God and I receive consequently consolation and warmth and energy and the feeling everything will be allright, and I can be reassured.


Imagine a man who is struggling with an addiction, for example take me with my coffee. I drink in moderation but sometimes too much by the pressure of my work. I feel shaky then from the caffeine and strained, and curse myself that I can not control myself. I pity myself in front of God how a weakling I am, having God as coach, and still not being able at all to say no to too much coffee.

Notify that any one else can have his 100 cups, but me personally, I can not stand when I drink too much coffee. So I'm trying to be moderate in this field.
And God says:
Do not worry, you are complaining yourself all those times you find yourself too weak, but I see all the times you are succeeding, all the times you are saying no, all the times you are overcoming it, all the times you are mastering yourself.
And I see the whole process, how you gradually bend this coffee habit into the right direction and you increasingly do the right thing for your body.
But you do look at the few times you are failing, out of habit, by social pressure or by setbacks or by your need to be comforted.
I am more loving to you than you are to yourself.
Do not worry, My son, you're doing well.


Imagine you've had a tough day, and experienced misunderstanding and derailment of communication among people, hassles, frustrations of people, problems and conflicts. You sigh to yourself, if I was retired! What a hassle on my work, thank God they are paying me for it.
And you get into conversation with God, treating you as a Father/Mother, and listening to you, giving you again a good perspective. God touching you in your heart, making you feel it is all temporary, or soluble. Showing you you did your best and even more than you thought you did. Pointing you to those bright spots, or helping you to understand and be compassionate to the actual situation. And then there is you, seeing suddenly it is not that bad. And God making you understand your fellow men so you can put stuff into perspective again.


Imagine you're dealing with the death of your beloved one, and God is showing you the other side of the disease. Giving you another view of the untimely death, of the spiritual situation of the deceased. Explaining you as surviving relative the meaning of death related to your situation, pointing out the effect of grief to your attitude to life, and what it will bring you in the long run. Giving you a different perspective on suffering and misfortune, considering your limited experience at that moment.

Imagine you could experience this all with God and could discuss this and could get clear answers. Could have a real conversation.

This is happening to me.


I feel blessed and privileged, and obliged to tell you. To tell you there is hope, and love around us, everything is meaning something, we are carried in the spirit, we are not alone on this beautiful but harsh planet, we are having a future, anyway, life is a miracle, really a miracle, a gift from God to us. An opportunity to acquire eternity.

My son, thank you for your candor.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 28