Thursday 24 November 2011

Do I want God to come more close to me?




Why is it You are investing in me in this way?

Because of our cooperation and dialogue I learn to know more intensely the mechanisms of the human condition.
God wants to come more close to man.
My question to you is: “do you want to come more close to God”?


I do not even dare to say yes, when I realize others are reading this. They will think a lot, on their behalf. Isn’t it pride thinking to come more close to You?
But if it’s possible, and You are asking it: I should say, yes please!

It does not take place in one single day. We have all the time in the world. So we go on and faster on the road together. And you will, as you become more experienced, be able to share more inspiration with others.
Be blessed.

My blessings to you all


Nr. 33