Monday 21 November 2011

The earthly personality can experience "paradisical" feelings





I drive along a canal and get overwhelmed by a feeling of great happiness, as if I have contact with something heavenly. It does not look like any earthly happiness but I càn’t compare it with something else either. Am I having contact with my soul, did I undergo a glimpse of what we will experience in the spiritual realms, a kind of spiritual happiness? I ask: "would You like to say something on what happened to me? Is this the normal thing in heaven? Is my soul giving me this feelings?"

I have given you this feelings. I've  pulled you up somewhat to My sphere. Just a bit, so you can experience the promise waiting for mankind. And it is a reward for your efforts, because you have got quite a burden on your shoulders, We will not get into it here.
Rejoice in it and remember in other difficult or sad moments this will be once your true state, not only yours, but also of your fellow men, ultimately of all.
This is the promise of God to you all.

Meanwhile, you have to live on earth, with your head in the clouds, and at the same time with your feet in the mud. Does a tree not obtain nutrition out of the ground, isn’t he more able-bodied to storms, with his roots deeply clung "to the rocks and clods of earth" ?

Mankind is too focused on the roots in the earth, on her earthly ties. The personality is so much directed to what happens on earth. Because of this he doesn’t feel enough, he has forgotten his great companion, his partner in life, his connection with the spiritual world, namely the soul. And occasionally the soul reminds you of its existence. The soul operates and inspires and cherishes and is passionately concerned with the fate of
"his/her" personality.


The state, the appearance, the radiation of the soul and of the spiritual body are finer, more impressive and heavenly, when the earthly personality abstains himself from depraved, unconscious and hopeless behavior.

Christ said to Vassula Ryder: "" if you knew what suffering of the personality meant to the state of your soul than you asked for more".

So earthly personalities often do not see how difficulties, crises, problems, illnesses or worse can change the life of the personality, and often clean everything up on spiritual level, and contain a great promise.
Didn’t your own mother say "a man who never experienced anything, you’ll give him a wide berth".

So, be pleased with your heavenly happiness, but be even more pleased with a problem.

The first is only a promise, the second is a chance.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 32