Wednesday 31 October 2012

Life is every day a gift from God



God Almighty@Godstagram
I receive a gift from God everyday, for I have woken up every morning of my life. I am thankful.

Would you like to comment on this tweet?

The earth is worn in love.No sparrow is falling from the roof, not one crying child, not a leaf in the wind, who aren’t nurtured and cared for by Us.

If God would stop one single moment with giving loving and concentrated and complete attention to the material world, this world would disintegrate on site.

In a way you are living 100 % in credit.

A world carried in love.
A basis of energy, strength and attention.


Every night youare retiring for the night and immediately on behalf of God the spirits of the night, of the sleep, of relaxation, of physical recovery and many other spirits get going to make you afterwards refreshed wake up again.

An infidel thinking only the material world is existing, is considered by Us with a gentle smile, while in the mean time thousands of spiritual beings are maintaining him.

“I receive a gift from God everyday, for I have woken up every morning of my life. I am thankful”

Wise words and true words. We are giving you every second the gift of life, so that you are capable of getting up. Be grateful for it. Gratitude is a precious and healing energy, embedded in truth.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 116