Wednesday 3 October 2012

The prayer of a suffering man




Why have You forsaken me?

I am here. Feel assured.

Why do I only hear Your voice and do I not feel Your support? I'm struggling with life, tired of all efforts, I feel burdened by all my worries. My nights are tormented by anxiety and nightmares. I tryto surrender to You, but my whole personality is doing other stuff.
I know You're there. And You are saying that this is a trial, temporary, but My dear God, whyaren’t those wordscomforting me, why do I not feel them ?


Why do I feel all alone, wretched man in a cold cosmos, all comfort seems to be so far away, and the fear and misery so near.
About Your voice, I am thinking now I invented it myself, the revelations seem sofar away, the inspiration is gone.

I am alone with my body, which is tired and stressed and overworked and staying sick in bed, and there is nothing else.
I am alone with a troubled and confused mind, full of fears and worries.

Who am I then to hear Your voice, look at me, shouldn’t I be inspired, shouldn’t I be an example?Shouldn’t I demonstrateGod in my life is making me a better person? Why is this all there is?

Feel assured. And know that you are loved by Me. Accept all, trust Me, let everything as it is. And do not forsake Me.
Do not worry.

My blessings to you all


Nr. 109