Saturday 20 October 2012

The beauty of life (7), God





This is the seventh and final blog on the beauty of life and last but not least, God is next. I'm curious.

And be indeed curious.

God and "My God" of every single human being are ONE. But this blog is not on God, but on "My God," and for one reason only. Because you have put God aside and even far away in the cosmos, somewhere inaccessible and too great to comprehend. Let alone to move in God circles.
And the Good God has given a part of Its Being to you as human being to be very close.

This blog is on the "My God" of every human being.


I'm so close.
I'm in your heart.
I am.
I'm in your thoughts.
I am.
I am in you.
I'm with you.
I will be you once.


If you laugh, I'm in your leisure.
If you cry, I’ll catch your tears and count them and will return as many blessings.
If you're tired, I’ll call the spirit of the night for rest and oblivion.
If you're confused, I’ll sweep away the worries in your mind.
If you are lonely, I’ll put My hand on your forehead.
If your life seems to be too heavy, I’ll lift you up and carry you some time on your path of life.
If you are melancholy, I’ll arrange bright spots of distraction.
If you're discouraged, I’ll ordain the angel of hope.
When you are sad, I’ll create already in your inner life some zest of life.

If you are happy, I’ll enjoy your happiness.
If you are successful, I’ll count your efforts to it.
If you are in love, I’ll record it in your memory.
If you are watching your beloved one, I’ll invoke the spirits of trust and surrender.

If you are fathered, I’ll give instructions to your soul.
When you grow up, I’ll find the best physical building blocks.
If you are derailing in life, I’ll ease the consequences of your mistakes.
If you are causing suffering, I’ll soften the pain caused by your actions.
If you’ll die, I‘ll prepare your transition

If you have passed away, I have collected everyone as start for the rest of your path.
If you are surrendering yourself to Me during your life, I’ll send a Personal message to God.
If you are surrendering yourself to Me during your life, God will be more powerful on earth.
If you are acting on behalf of Me, you’ll become My Hands on Earth.

Do know you all this is the case.
Trust you all this truth.
Practice you all these beauties.
Turn you all to your "My God."

For your "My God" is very close to you.
For your "My God" can still be closer to you.
First, your spiritual body will surrender.
Then your heart.
Then your personality.
Then the physical body can not fail to follow.
And ultimately you will be the hands of "My God" on earth.
And finally, the kingdom of God on earth will be arrived in your life.


My blessings to you all

Nr. 113