Monday 21 January 2013

Rise up after a failure, God is always with you


Armor Of God@ArmorOGod You’re not a failure until you stop trying. If you have no other testimony you have this one: "I’m still here." Retweet by God Loves

Would you like to comment on this tweet?

When the birth of Christ was announced, the angel said: "Listen all, man of good will, I bring you the good news a Savior is born, he is the Messiah."
Man of good will. This is what God is seeing. This is what God is keeping in Its mind. And whatever you do, even if you’re flopping, when you afterwards are getting up again and trying again, We are pleased. We are seeing your good will, and then We will do the rest.


"You're not a failure until you stop trying"

And the man who is totally loosing himself in failure and is derailing and is destroying and killing, is indeed a failure on earth. His good will was not strong enough to withstand the evil will, but after his death we are receiving him. This man is experiencing for a while the necessary restrictions (no punishment) and is then helped to rebuild his good will. Eventually God is triumphing over you, your evil will shall never triumph over life. On earth this seems to be the case, but in evil is always hidden the seeds of its own destruction.
Life is love, life is from God, evil is always limited and temporary. On Earth, evil is yet greatly present, but in the spiritual world evil is curbed and enslaved and eventually resolved.


"If you have no other testimony you have this one: I'm still here"

And do know, you all, God is always there, and is always with you and is waiting and seeing and helping and is cherishing you and saving you. Sooner or later.
Sooner, if your good will is stronger than your evil will.
Later, if the evil will is stronger than the good will.
But your "My God" is always staying with you, is always faithful, is always present, is always cherishing. Always.
Trust on this.


Once a "My God" spoke this words, and they are spoken by the "My God" of all of you:

" Upon him I bestow the supreme devotion and affection of a Divine Spirit. And say further to My beloved subject that I will function with wisdom and power until the very end, until the last earth struggle is over; I will be true to My personality trust…."

Paper 110, § 7, Urantiabook www.urantia.org

My blessings to you all