Saturday 5 January 2013

Why man is having a “My God" (Ovid)




Maybe I am suggesting with a weird question? Why does man have an own "My God," ? Why isn’t God “ruling stuff” from out of the cosmos?

God is everywhere and in everything, and especially man is the favourite. Without a permanent, watchful, stimulating, inspiring, life-giving Part of God within you, you would never got further than the most developed animal, the ape. Group behavior, physical evolution, the nature, the earth couldn’t make the next step within man. When long ago your individual will was born in man, it became necessary, desirable, important to make available an indwelling Part, Spark of God.

Because God is cherishing the free will a lot.

And for the record, this "My God" is within you, but for 100% connected with God. There is no difference or distinction, except to the extent your "My God" can express Itself in earthy life.
I as the "My God" of Frenkie for example, can express Myself in the earthy world more limited than the "My God" of a great saint or prophet, that’s evident. But I'm very pleased with what Frenkie already is surrendering to Me.


Your own "My God" gives you:
  • Perspective on eternity
  • A chance to acquire a life after death
  • Inspiration in creative moments
  • Trust in difficult situations
  • Understanding of the essence of man
  • Intuition where reason and feeling are not enough
  • Reflection on your inner self
  • Incentive in your development from animal to spirit.
And if your "My God" would abandon you, you would deteriorate as man incredibly fast, become an animal, derail, fall back into the utmost savagery.
This will never happen, for We are more loyal to you than you are to Us.

Silence is appropriate now.

All life has eternal life in it, because matter follows the spirit, not vice versa. The group spirit of an animal species, of a plant species is surviving. Single animals and plants are after dead absorbed in the group spirit. But the individualization of life, so to speak personal, individual living and surviving after death is only happening to man or to animals closely related to man, such as a faithful horse, a dog attached to his master, etc.


Cherish your "My God," talk to It, open your mind, behold it as true, find support in It, take time for your own "My God", because do know your "My God" is a Holy Ambassador of God, is the Alliance with God and is day and night committed to you and is available and is wanting nothing more than the surrender of your free will to Its power and strength. Then everything will be possible in your life.

My blessings to you all