Saturday 26 January 2013

You all may hear your "My God'


Man is a wonderful creature, with many hidden skills.
You all are hearing your "My God," the only question is: "do you recognize the voice of your "My God"?

The voice of "My God" is a dream or a hunch or inspiration or a feeling of happiness or a foreboding or a special meeting or a striking remark of someone or a particular animal on your path or an unexpected event.
For your "My God" is constantly at work on you and always finding ways and means and resources to feed your free will on spiritual goals. For earthy goals do come naturally on your path, even too many.

You all do have a "My God," Whose voice can be heard. The only question is: do you really want to hear the voice of "My God"? Because It is up to you to do one’s utmost.

Purer living, purer thinking, purer feeling, purer acting: in this way you’ll become a purer instrument and it will be easier for your "My God" to “use” you. Aren’t you preferring for yourselves  hammering with clean and good tools, walking on good shoes, cooking with great pans and writing with a fine pen?
God really likes a good instrument.

So:  look at yourself. Are you eating calmly and moderately? Don’t you drink too much alcohol? Are you leaving another cup of coffee alone? Are you cutting down on smoking? Are you skipping more often meat and fish? Are you praying now and then? Are you arranging quietness and tranquility for your inner self? Are you saying “no” to too much hustle and appointments? Are you switching off your TV or computer ever? Do you love your fellowmen?

What do you want? Loosing yourselves in needs, worries and obligations or opening up to the voice of your "My God"?

It is up to you, every day again.

My blessings to you all