Sunday 19 May 2013

God in my life



Will you tell your fellowmen  how I interfere in your life ?

Yes please.
I thank you for Your help and for Your comfort.
I'm struggling with a problem and You are bringing me insight.
I'm down and You are giving me new courage.
I'm stuck in old, addictive habits and You let me feel how oppressive and restrictive they are.
I control myself, say no to old tendencies and You are rewarding me with enthusiasm and lightness in my heart.
I condemn a fellowman and You are reminding me this fellowman is a child of God as well.
I'm afraid of life and You are giving me hope.
I am not able to face difficult moments and You are leading me through them without a problem.
I am worrying about others and You thank me for my compassion.
I am helping a poor soul and You make me feel how heaven on earth can be.
I renounce my ego and You make me experience my soul.
I work for you, and You are thanking me for my energy.
I ask You for advice and You are giving me insight.
I lose myself in emotions and You are helping me to take stock of them.
My good God, I thank Thee, and acknowledge I am not realizing with Whom I dealing with.


I see your struggling and send you the spirit of relief.
I see your addictions and remind you of Me.
I see your fears and send you the spirit of hope.
I see your suffering and know of the necessity.
I see your suffering and remind you of your co-responsibility.
I see your suffering and wait for your cries.
I see your suffering and look forward to your liberation.
I see your suffering and lift you up to My bosom.
I see your sorrow and comfort you with My touch.
I see your desperation and bring you a day of joy.
I see your attachments and let you feel their shackles.
I see your austerities and bring you the blessing of your soul.
I see your good deeds and bring your heart to heaven.
I see your compassion for others and bring your consciousness a patch of My Kingdom.
I see your endeavor and send you the spirit of inspiration.
I see you enjoy yourself and let you recall it on difficult days.
I see your joys and rejoice therein.
My child, you indeed do not know with Whom you are dealing with.

My blessings to you all


Nr. 166