Saturday 25 May 2013

Onepointedness



Tina van Leuven@InnerDelight23 meiObstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals~Anonymous”

Would You like to comment on this  tweet?

Why don't you go into it for yourself first? I have led you to this tweet.


Oh, yes of course.
The day before yesterday I had a dramatic day in which I lost myself in doubt and despondency. In short, I was completely baffled and had lost any perspective. And even when I remembered everything would pass, this didn’t mean anything to me. I was lost and it was intense. Yesterday I asked You to send me the spirit of perspective and then I had a wonderful day of hope and lust for everything. I was open to nature, open for the challenging things in my work and open again for working with the blog and tweets. And only then it was I remembered I had lost myself completely ..... I've only seen “frightful things taking my eyes off my goals”. And now I'm so surprised, because it was a lovely day. Emotional type, Frenkieboy, crying and laughing.


You have averted your eyes from the goals. The major goals you have set: Me, the meaning of life, patience, saying yes to everything.
And then you got lost on your way, drifting from one thing to the other. You did not even recall your goals, you didn’t even try to remember it would only last a day.

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals”

But do know you did unlearn something important, you did it after all quite well. Because you have not comforted yourself with addictions, but you have done nothing. And that's a big step forward compared to the past. Then you really pushed yourself even deeper into the swamp with everything there was to attachments and comfort rows and alleged delights. You've done nothing, My son, you've just been waiting. So that's a big step forward.

Henceforth, you will remember when you are crying, you will laugh again the next day.
And real progress it will be when you are laughing, will remember you were crying before.
Then balance in your inner self has born and spiritual maturity, then a goal has been set and has been held, namely trust in life, trust in Me. Then you will always listen to the one goal, not to many goals, then you have grown from plural to singular, to simplicity. Then you will be complete, healed, whole. Then you are in Me.

My blessings to you all