Saturday 18 May 2013

The Holy Spirit, Female Aspect of God




Will you tell Me what the Holy Spirit is meaning to you?

At Pentecost inspiration and lightness seem to be stronger in life than other days. Such as Christmas and the birth of hope and Easter and suffering and liberation.
That's the Holy Spirit to me: inspiration or an experience with the lightness of life. Or a thought of brightness, by which I trust life more and by which I am more open to the beautiful and the refined of life. I feel a little bit uplifted. I am happier with everything, but more in my inner life. I see more of the beauty of nature. I am more armored against the nasty things of life. I therefore feel like I'm more up in my body, not somewhere downstairs between my crotch and my heart, but more upstairs between my heart and my head. And very odd sometimes higher as if I am looking down at myself and know there is more than my earthly personality.
But the dove of the Christians that’s not my piece of cake. Why a pigeon, I should prefer a turtle-dove above a wood-pigeon. I like other birds more such as the nuthatch or a long-tailed tit, or a stork. Well, that’s it.
Oh of course and the Holy Spirit is bringing me to You?

Thank you.
The Holy Spirit is not a dove from heaven indeed.
She is the female aspect of God, the love of God for mankind,  descended on earth. The Holy Spirit is God / Allah / Brahma/Yahweh, the Al working on earth, in man. The Holy Spirit promotes man in his path from beast to spirit. She is God expressing Her motherly love and saying: come to My bosom, be reassured of My love. Know there is hope and know you will succeed. Remember Me, come to Me, feel loved. I am touching you in your heart and in your mind.
Where the Father-God wants to express His Will and wants to develop His intelligence in man, the Mother-God, the Holy Spirit is spreading Her love and wisdom, is beckoning softly and wisely. She is measuring time and space and the place where man may be touched. She is teaching Her love in wisdom and gentleness. She is tempting and beckoning meekly.

The Jews are touched when they show wisdom and compassion in their lives, honor Her in Asherah, companion of El.
The Hindus honor the Goddess in their modesty, their compassion for the environment, in Parvati and Tara.
The Buddhists receive Her in the silence and humility of prayer and devotion, in Kuan Yin, the Female Buddha.
Christ promised the Holy Spirit, because the apostles weren’t managing without Her. The both Mary’s  and the feminin John were already touched by Her, did already get their own Pentecost. But the apostles, the men, needed Her badly. Christ knew this.
The Prophet Mohamed expressed her in a part of the Quran, in the loving, gentle, quiet sutras of awe and love and wisdom

The atheists find her on their path, when they feel compassion for the suffering of the world.
The humanists are fulfilled with Her, if they treat man with respect and humility.
The social organizations are working with Her when they are lifting up the vulnerable out of their misery.
Politicians are inspired by Her when they make laws of humanity and compassion.
The managers are feeling Her when they support and encourage their employees.
The dying are visited by Her, when they are fed up with the carcass of their body.
The deceased are inspired by Her when they have thrown off the earthly ballast and are going to feel they’ll have a hopeful future of lightness and growth.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Holy Spirit, the Mother Goddess.


Patroness of the women of the Bible and the Koran: Sara, Rachel, Leah, Mary Magdalene, Kahadija, Zainab.
Supervisor of the priestesses and female pastors in the world.
Accomplisher of the incarnated love on earth.

Pentecost is reminding you of Her.

My blessings to you all