Saturday 4 January 2014

God resides in an emptied soul (John from the Cross)


 
 









"In the soul with the least desires and own pleasures, He is remaining the most alone. The most desired and most wished as in His own house. He rules and governs it and is living the more secretly as He is more alone. From Living flame of love Stanza IV, 14 "

My God,
How can I ever overcome this?

My ego with its endless desires and wishes and frustrations and own things.
is it happening once I am still in my inner self and You are showing Yourself to me. Then there is just a slip of the pen outside or inside myself, and You're gone. Well, actually You have withdrawn Yourself, because You are giving me all freedom, over and over again, to lose myself in my petty little things. To become despondent.

My son, do not lose courage under My leadership. Feel again and again uplifted and inspired. Do not falter, do not doubt. Hold on to your intention to empty yourself before Me. Be vigilant over and over again. Put a guard at the threshold of your mind, and let the world not enter too quickly with its temptations. Choose every time again for Me, cheer up.
And know the number of times you are losing yourself in your little things will occur less. And the number of times you will voluntarily cherish yourself at My bosom will increase.
Go forth, over and over again.

And be not afraid for the moments the problems of life will jump on you like flies. It is precisely at such moments I'll carry you.
And do remember: I prefer to reign in an empty house. What should I compete with the things of the ego? I'm waiting for the surrender of your inner self. That is My wish. Always.
And know this surrender irrevocably will arrive, in everybody’s life.
Be blessed for your intention

My blessings to you all