Sunday 19 January 2014

The days of my life are in Your hands (Karl Barth)






"The days of my life are in Your hands"
...
"The strong father hands, good, gentle, tender mother's hands, the faithful helping friends hands, the merciful hands of God, in which the days of our life are resting"
...
"No one will snatch the days of our life out of God's hands. No one, no man, no angel, no devil, not my sin and not my death. Nobody "

My God,
Would you like to comment on this? 

God's hands are your guarantee, your help and support, your protection against the devil, your salvation in distress, your haven in turbulent times, your base, your relief, your goal and your future, your present and your opportunity, your happiness and your salvation. God's hands are present, always, for everybody, even though it doesn’t seem to in this confusing world. Be sure you all of God's saving hands.


My blessings to you all