Sunday 24 January 2016

Frenkie get’s sick and is on the mend after all


I started the weekend a few weeks ago with feeling a bit shaky, and yes, Monday night I was hit by hefty sore throat,  a strong nose cold and some fever so I was developing a strong flu. Because I am an expert in this area: runny nose, sore throat, boost, a flu for a few days, you name it. Not very interesting, one could say, but now it comes.
From the past I know that I am then starting to feel so suffocated  that I actually can not lie, as if I am risking of suffocating. That night it was so strong that I did not go to bed, but wanted to try to get through the night sitting up in an armchair downstairs. I got more and more suffocated and said at some point to My God:

“I can not become sick tomorrow, I have a few important things, I will really con people when I'm not in there.
And I beseech Thee, My God, free me from this combination of severe sore throat and complete nose cold, because this combination is really panicking me. Please give me a bad headache or sore throat pain alone or nose cold alone or just terrible stomachache or let me be very afraid or very depressed or very tired? I really will tolerate everything in silence. I beg of you, but not this night and not this combination of too severe sore throat and nose cold, this is too much for me. It is simply too heavy for me, too much for me. I want to do everything for You extra, even emotional suffering, but if you please, not this!”

Rest assured, My son, I know your fear of suffocation. You will not get sick and tonight you will be relieved from your suffocation, rest assured.

It even got worse and worse, but after fifteen minutes the following happened: I felt my pain in the throat getting less and less, and then my nose cold really diminished itself  so  that I fell asleep sitting in my armchair. The next morning I could just go to work and there was nobody duped.
I stayed for the whole next week shaky and with a cold, and a lot of sniffing, but did not become ill.
And I have been very happy and grateful the whole week long for this double answer to my prayer. I did not get sick and did not experience severe suffocation. Oh I was so grateful and happy.

Would You like to comment on this?

" Why am I not healed and Frenkie does? ", people may ask?
The answer is simple .
This prayer could be answered simply, and literally and almost immediately.
And the reason is just for Frenkie and Me, for no one else , but this can be said.

Some diseases and some problems can be solved after someone’s prayer. But then there is always a great faith, many forsakings, great sacrifices, much prayer and the grace that an exception is made by God for good reasons. For God knows how many other problems Frenkie is bearing in silence. But this prayer was mentioned to be answered.

And all men’s prayers are always heard, one always receives relief in suffering, one always receives strength and courage, even if the problem is not resolved.
Because prayer works, always, but not according to the wishes of men, but according to the laws and understandings of God.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 315