Sunday 31 January 2016

The here and now, but away from the issues of the day


I cycled to my work and suddenly I realized that I absolutely did not think anything. It was so quiet inside and so calm. I had to force myself to think anything like "that's a tree" and then it turned out to be quiet inside again. When I had arrived the city and I still wasn’t thinking anything, I saw the city and the streets and then got a strange double sensation. On the one hand I was very much in the here and now and on the other hand, I experienced a kind of timeless something. It seemed as if I remembered that the city existed for centuries and that this city was breathing the experiences of all people throughout the centuries. As if the streets made themselves fully known to me. In the here and now and at the same time I stepped out the issues of the day into a new fullness including the past. I certainly experienced a tremendous sense of historical wholeness.

 Would You like to comment on this?

My son, I love to.

Do know I have brought you this experience, because it was time for this step! Your thinking can be incorporated gradually into the Bosom of God, into the silence, into the, you call, Rose Court.
Every experience in the here and now is automatically implying a sense of wholeness. And this wholeness is containing the past and the future. In other words, you made contact with the being of this city. You made contact with the wholeness in which the city is located, and thus automatically with her past and her future. Because on another energy level these times are existing simultaneously.

In short, your perception was expanded, welcome to the world of the spirit. And know that when you're in this state of no thinking, the duality is resolved and your ego has been forsaken further on. Your thinking is then more available to Me. You are more open then to the fullness of life instead of to the illusion of the ego.

Be Blessed
 
My blessings to you all

Nr. 316