Thursday 24 August 2017

A miracle in my personal life (Law of mercy, miracles, 5)


Many years ago, at my sister's request, I went to take drive lessons. She wanted to pay a part of my lessons. I had helped her and her children when her husband died of cancer.
I was very bad in driving lessons, but my instructor insisted after 33 lessons that I would give a try for an exam just for experience. But when I made in the last lesson just before the exam five capital mistakes, he admitted when I checked him out, that he was afraid that the exam would be broken up or even that I should crash his car. At the same time, his best student did exam as well, and we knew together who would succeed and who did not. I would do my best to let the exam not be broken up by my great incompetence.

I have to tell that my mother had told me that she would pray for me and afterwards she said she had prayed to my deceased brother-in-law that he had to help me because I had done so much for his wife and young children . But I did not know that. By the way my diseased brother-in-law was a very good and solid driver.

The night before, I had an dramatic nightmare, as well, about the exam and it went terribly. In short, everything did not look well for me.

The moment I took a seat next to the examiner, I got overwhelmed by a great peace of mind. I drove excellently, did the checking of the mirrors during driving as I never had  done before, and I even told the nightmare to the examiner while driving. It was like I did not drive for myself but was driven by a very experienced and good driver. I was very surprised, didn’t understand anything of this all and succeeded gloriously for my exam. My instructor could not believe it, certainly not when it appeared that his best student had failed completely. I am still astonished when I remember this. Of course, I've become a good driver, but during the first few months I have been driving full attention and in quiet areas.

My son, it's very simple. You were completely overshadowed by your brother-in-law, who had special permission to intervene. You deserved the succeeding, and your brother-in-law was, once went to a higher level, recalled by your mother's prayers. He was very pleased to be able to do something for you, you who had assisted his sad wife and young children with so much love and you distracted them a lot with your humour.
Not every deceased person is capable of doing this, but your brother-in-law possessed already great spiritual qualities, hence everything went smoothly.
Your brother-in-law is blessed.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 399