Sunday 13 August 2017

Falling deeply and being almost unhurt (Law of mercy, miracles, 4)


Jack Fox, 14, stopped to take a photo on a rocky ledge during a school ski trip to Flattach, near Salzburg, Austria, in February 2015. A group of eight children were with an Austrian ski instructor when they took their skis off so they could take pictures of the scenery. But as Jack lined up his photo, he slid over the edge and plunged down the mountain-side. Despite falling the equivalent of two and a half Eiffel Towers, the Year 10 student survived with just ice burns to his arms.

Fox said, "I was crashing through ice and bouncing off rocks. It was terrifying. It felt like I was falling forever. I kept thinking 'How much more of this can I take?'" "Eventually I came to a halt. I checked everywhere to make sure I hadn't broken anything and it all seemed fine."

His cries for help were heard by an extreme skier and rescuers, who quickly arrived and airlifted him off the mountain. He was later handed the smashed ski helmet that saved his life, which had virtually disintegrated during the fall.

This boy is protected against an inevitably serious accident and even death. His destiny was different on earth than this, and then everything is possible. His body was during his fall wrapped in a kind of spiritual soft blanket, which could prevent him from physically hurt. The law of grace was put into effect because the spiritual world has good reasons, to no one’s concern, to plan a different path for him.
He is blessed.

My blessings to you all

Check: www.oddee.com

Nr. 398