Monday 28 August 2017

So many visiting the blogs, from so many countries and so many blogs


Last week, the English and Dutch Watchthegod blogs showed 88,888 visits, and this happened out of more than 100 countries. And the number of published blogs now stands at 400 in total. The most diverse subjects have been discussed, from angels to matter, from emotions to life after death, from inner peace to evolution.
This is what I wanted to say, and I thank the good God for the wonderful, inspiring and lucid texts. I do hope I have listened correctly to my inner voice, to the My God in my heart, to my Spark of God, to my Atman.
The publication of a book of the first 100 blogs, in Dutch and in English, corrected properly by a native speaker, has resulted in a considerable delay in printing by a busy life and private circumstances. But we're almost there, maybe they will be published before 2018.
This is just a message in between from me.
Do You want to admit something?

My son, do I not have always to add something?
Does the world not need any messages from the spiritual world? Isn’t mankind not extremely confused by all the problems and risks of modern life? Is mankind not desperately looking for inner peace? Aren’t My texts a consolation and a proof of love, tolerance and wisdom? Aren’t you doing your outmost best to listen well, even if it does not always work? Will we not just continue, we together, I your Spark of God and you, My human being?

Am I not satisfied if one man is touched by a watchthegod blog in the solitude of his home? Or if anyone gets inspiration and looks differently and less narrow-minded to life than before? Or if anyone gets more hope or is better coping the problems of life through a beautiful blog? And is it not glorious if someone who lost faith in the servants of God on earth founds courage and opens up to God / Allah / Brahman / Jahweh with new insight or at least listens again to the signals of the spiritual world?

And you, My son, you are thinking of quitting the texts because you consider 400 texts as enough. But I do not want you to stop. I want you to take courage. I want you to leave your personal concerns for what they are. I want you to keep listening to Me and continue to do your best to send My messages into the world. I want that. And I know that you eventually find My will of more importance than your own will.
Be blessed for your service. It will be time for a new phase. Wait quietly and continue in the meantime loyally, My Messenger.

What You Want, My God.

Be blessed.
 
My blessings to you all

Nr. 400