Monday 10 June 2019

Eight years talking with God and hearing answers as well !



Dear readers of the blog,

eight years ago on June 10, 2011, I heard for the first time in a small chapel in Leiden the voice of my Spark of God and understood consciously that I was talking to my Spark of God, my Atman, and that I heard God and that it was a grace to be allowed to go in conversation with God.
 
Pretty soon afterwards God asked me to write down the talks, to report about it, including on the Internet, and since August 26, 2011, I am a messenger of (my) God on the Internet.
Since that time I have been given 454 texts, and they are all on the WatchtheGod blog.
The Dutch blogs have been visited since then 85.330 times.
After two years a separate English blogspot is established and this blog has been visited since that time 49.550 times, and the visitors are from more than 100 countries around the world.

Most visits are in sequence of number (it varies a bit on the Dutch-speaking and the English-speaking blogspot) from the Netherlands, the US, Russia, Slovakia, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Ireland, Ukraine, Belgium, United Kingdom, Italy and Sweden.

And further listed alphabetically from Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Philippines, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Honduras, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, New Zealand, Norway, Uganda, Oman, Peru, Poland Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, St. Maarten, Suriname, Taiwan, Thailand, Turks and Caicos Islands, Czech Republic, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, White -Russia, South Korea and South Africa.

We have been working with a bunch of skilled people as publisher and editors on the publication in Dutch and English of a book with the first hundred blogs. The English edition is screened by an English "native speaker" so that there will be finally used correct English, just for now I do it with Google Translate and my six-year English class in high school.
If that is done, I will put the edited texts on the Watchthegod blog.
The planning points to the autumn of 2016.

Due to a lack of time for the final editing by myself, everything is still on the shelf. And when these books have appeared I will post the improved texts on the blogs. It has not happened yet, too, because I give the publication of texts on the internet more priority than the books. In this way everything is free. The frequency of blogs has also decreased due to a lack of time from weekly to biweekly. So be it.

These eight years have been a beautiful and inspiring period, and I am happy and grateful. And I'll love to continue. This is not the end.
I thank you, readers of the blogs, for your trust.

My God,
I thank You, I thank You, I thank You.

My son,
I thank you for your servitude, you have shown yourself a faithful servant even in difficult times.
When W’ll have 500 texts We will “evaluate” a bit and put this between brackets.
And do know this is just the beginning.
Be deeply blessed.

My blessings to you all

No 455