Thursday 22 September 2011

A little bit of care for a beggar doesn't cost you


I'm biking to my work and recall my behaviour of last Sunday, when I was very short with a handicapped beggar on a tricycle and even without giving him some money. I said somethong like ´not now please´ and walked by. Apparenty I was absorbed by more important things.
I ´m asking God: I´m afraid I was not very kind towards the handicapped man I met last Sunday, could You give me some feedback?

I´d love to. Some more attention and care would have been good. You had a great day with your son and partner. God sent you many angels that day, all to make sure everything went fine that day.
It was nice weather, you delivered your son safely home, you were about to go for a walk in a beautiful forest, you are healthy, your loving partner was waiting for you, the car available.
And then you are encountering a shabby, not too clean handicapped man in his fifties telling you an incoherent story and longing for some attention and one euro. And the next moment you are snapping at him.

You are so right, I feel terrible, what could I have done?
 
Even when your mind is occupied with other issues just show respect for everything and everybody.
You could have shown respect towards this man, looking him in the eye, saying: 'I am sorry, I am in a hurry, but have a nice day anyway'. That is costless, isn´t it?
But you had time. You could have been openminded and listened to his story. What is so hard on giving away 2 minutes and a little chat........after all you lived a day of many blessings, wealth, happiness, litterally and figuratively. And you got it all from God.

Whatever the destiny of this man is, and even taken in consideration you normally do give the poor something and your normal attitude towards beggars is better, at this very moment your old self was present in full glory.
 
Of course you are right again. I am deeply ashamed. Can I make it right?
 
Don´t you all always get the opportunity to make it right? Pray for him and remember your mistake next time over. Thanks for bringing this up.
 
I will pray for him, right now. I am impressed you didn´t confront me immediately but waited untill I brought it up myself.
 
Please know We are always patient and man is the cause of his own fate. Always. Fate is also patient and blesses always, and is working with a loving and just planning. Even when man is experiencing being a victim instead of the cause of his own actions.
We never forget, we are just calculating out of justice, which is one of God's Laws, and also because  mankind needs constant correction, care and guiding. We always help, with insight and understanding.
The spirit of insight should be invoked more often, she is one of God's most important but most ignored help. Invoke her frequently.

I am your conscience too, so it was Me who made you remember this happening. I did not wait for you to discuss it but awaited a quiet and reflective moment for you and Me to talk about it.
We see and care and guide. You all exist as if you were alone and invisible but in fact you are on stage , We, on the other side, We see and let you and wait and have patience, but only intervene when it is inevitable.

Please pray for this handicapped man. Ask the Angel of Hope to help him, he needs it. With this you can rectify your inconsideration. And so everything is in its place again, and know this man as well needs to find his own way.
 
I'll do it right now.

My blessings to you.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 11