Tuesday 6 September 2011

The opinion of fellowmen versus the opinion of God.


I have to do this afternoon a presentation on finance before a large group of directors. I'm sitting in the train and I'm really nervous. I ask God to help me to be calm and relaxed at this meeting.
I ask God: "Can you help me to relax. I don't understand why I believe their opinion to be of more importance than Yours, if this was the case I would no longer be nervous".

You're right not to be nervous with Me, for what would I do unto you? I am the God of Love, I cherish, I nurture, I am like a parent unto you, with endless patience. I never force Myself upon you and do not judge. But it seems right that you feel nervous with people, especially with managers. For they are the ones, who are jointly responsible for all the illness in the world. They serve their own interests too much, they are the ones, who enrich themselves at the expense of the poor. And in some organisations and countries, they are the ones who commit crimes against humanity, against civilisation, they go against the sentiments of their collegues and subordinates. They are sometimes the ones, who murder or more frequently give the orders for murder.

Focussing on your nervous condition., pronounce the following mantra, before you present yourself:

"The opinion of God is far more important to me than the opinion of men".

Then your nervousness will disappear into thin air. For you make their opinion more important than warranted. Are you not at all times striving to allow My opinion to prevail?

My blessings for you all

Nr. 5