Friday 2 September 2011

Googling or God?


I cannot recall the name of an author and ask My God: " Do You know the name of the author?"  I don't get a reply, ask again, once more no reply. And I say to God: "You don't know, but if You don't know, being allknowing etcetera, then I am at a loss, then I'm fooling myself." 
I'm upset, draw conclusions from an answer not forthcoming and have my doubts concerning the hesitation of God and not getting an answer. I am so used always to get an answer immediately. I am really doubting for almost half an hour, then regain my equilibrium and ask: "Can You help me understand what has happened here, not my question, but the whole situation?"

Yes, I can. The point is not whether I can answer all your questions, but whether I want to answer them.

Is it not better to google? Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Sorry God, I do understand. I still have to find my way. I do not wish to use You as an Oracle, but I have to try to distinguish between serious issues and my own daily queries. Thank You, God.

It´s allright. We are investigating everything together and this means, for both of us, each from our own perspective, a journey of discovery. But never hesitate. I am patient and tolerant and understand everything, but I will let you know if you trespass the boundary of respect or take our communication too lightheartedly. I can see you are really trying hard, so rest assured. Together we keep all matters open and transparant. This time I choose to remain silent for a while. Blessings.

Thank you God.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 3