Thursday 15 September 2011

On surrender and letting go


 I thank you for my walk, it was so special. It's all so impressive, nature, the weather, the atmosphere, the beauty, everthing belongs to You, I surrender everything to You and I thank You for it and again !

Thank you for saying this, I am pleased with it.

Why are you pleased ? Am I not making you happy with a mare's nest, as in fact everything belongs to You anyway ?

I would like to comment on this . It certainly isn't a mare's nest. I am your cCeator and  you are My creation, My human being. And My wonderful project on Earth is gradually surrendering more and more to My will, has started to live life in truth, is recognizing and acknowledging and experiencing all is within God, belonging to God and favouring God.

We are cooperating. Providence has deemed it a lofty purpose, has granted free will to the Image of God on Earth, to man, the intended Crown of Creation. And this human being is in the process of learning by actually surrendering everything belonging to God, in stead of claiming, falsifying and warping all that is. Therefore everything starts to flow, including flowing thróúgh and everything is becoming more and more pure.

Is this a mare's nest ?
Be blessed.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 9