Tuesday 27 September 2011

What does God look like?

Can I ask You what you look like and who You are?

When I would tell you the truth, your brain would explode. To you My answer is too big, too much, too immense.

I think I understand.
Would You give it a try anyway?

In earlier days man saw God in a tree, a glittering crystal, a rock or a mountain, and then in the moon, the sun and virtues like strength and courage. He invented Gods, like Mother Earth. And later he made one God progressing to a Personal God. Initially an old man with a beard, but then enlightened souls said: God is not to be grasped, God is Inconceivable, it is An Impersonal Person.

However, as long as you live with the personality and the ego, you will always personalize God in a certain way. The personality needs to personalize all things and no matters Whom one is dealing with.
But you will have to learn that everything is impersonal. You are heading in the right direction, that is what God wants, it has to be.
You can only grow towards the truth, never away from it, that is a law of God.

Still I would like to mention the last millennia various religions have attempted to comprehend God. The Jews are quite close with their Inconceivable God. The Muslims too, who are ascribing God thousands of names and qualities but emphasizing Allah is only One.
Very true and very beautiful.

So My son let it go, do not want to know, let God Be and be content with the mystery.

But You do say very personal things to me and You talk to me as a person?

No, My son, I have no form and you hearing My words doesn't make them personal. Everything I am telling you is utterly impersonal; it is for everybody and everything. Isn't whom you call a great personality, someone with a great deal of impersonality? Someone with a big heart, open and loving, accepting everyone without discrimination or judgement?

That is how you should see God. But if I would make myself visible to you, I would make the appearance somewhat personal, such as a magnificent androgyn angel, without wings, how about that?

Well, that would be great, but I have the feeling that such an appearance is not going to happen, is it?

I didn't intend to let it happen.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 13